Friday, October 15, 2010

Finn's Fall Frolic

Last Friday, the weather was absolutely beautiful.  So Finn and I made the spontaneous decision to go out to Springwater Conservation Area for a photo shoot.  It was something I had wanted to do and I figured that the weather really couldn't get much better - warm and sunny with a gentle breeze.

Finn wasn't quite sure to make of the leaves at first....



 but after the initial 'ick' factor he decided he quite liked them! :)















practicing his crawling!

While we were there, we drank in the deliciousness of fall.  That fall smell that is a combination of leaves and cool, crisp air and campfire.  We watched as leaves fluttered to the ground.  Finn kicked around and waved leaves in the air.  I told Finn how this is the best season of all.  Because how can you resist the beauty of the colours and the feel of fresh air on your face?  It's always been my favourite.  And Springwater is probably one of my favourite places to go this time of year.  One of my favourite places with one of my favourite people.  It doesn't get much better than this!   



1 comment:

Jill said...

So cute!! Holy moly, when did he get so big??